How we operate in Africa
Global Win LLC is registered in Nigeria as Global WIN Vintage Services Ltd. and partners with indigenous nigerian training and development firms to provide context specific capacity building programmes to the african market
Our Resource Persons
Our professional trainers have specific work experience in Africa, includes but is not limited to South Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, and Rwanda. Our Partners overarching mission is to, “expand knowledge, instill optimal practice and build capacity in the public sector around the world to improve human well-being through better public policy”
Our training courses provide a combination of lectures, case studies, and hands-on exercises.
In the course of the training, we organize several site visits to various national, state and local agencies.
At the end of most training days, discussion sessions featuring invited high-level government officials as well as international and local experts complements the learning experience of participants by exposing them to good practices in public policy and its application to the participants’ cases.
The Benefits of Attending Our Training Program
The seminar will assist you to bettering your quality of life and service delivery
- Engage in hands-on training workshops to aacquire social and economic sustainability lessons necessary to compete in an open and global market
- Learn from other scholars, expert professionals, organizations leaders, and government officials in best practices
- Collaborate with these experts for the purpose to advance leadership and responsible business practices
- Receive awareness for proper conduct in public office
- Improve performance and quality of work through an improved ability to understand YOUR current levels of expertise or leadership skills and take practical development steps to making improvements based on highly personalized training and recommendations
- Explore possible areas of partnership and support, aimed at strengthening a relationship
Would you rather have us leave
the organization of the training to you?
The following is your guide
Your Steps in Organizing the Professional Training
You decide on the location, subject/area of interest, etc.
We specialize in the provision of training and capacity building in public policy and leadership. Our partners has been providing capacity building in public policy and fiscal policy to developing countries since its founding in 1996 and before. They do intergovernmental fiscal transfers study for the Decentralization Secretariat and the Ministry of Local Government; officials from various Ministries and Parliaments have attended their fiscal policy training courses from Africa Countries over the years.
Naturally, there are steps in organizing these trainings understanding that you have identified and secured funding
- Decide and approve training schedule
- Decide on the program of interest and the number of delegates in your team
- Approve budget for training activity
- Approve and sign contract – at this point we decide the final dates of the training.
- Issue Visa letters.
- Exchange Categories and Customized Training for Different Sectors
- Diverse Customized Programs on Cutting Edge Topics
- Business Development
- Agriculture/Dept. of Agriculture, field trip to visit farms, poultry, meat processing
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Waste management
- Public health
- Oil and Gas
- Energy resources
- Public-Private Partnership Development
- Infrastructure Development
- Legislative Capacity Building
- Public Policy
- Tax Policy – Concepts and Practices
- Crime Prevention and Policy
- Addressing public education issues with diverse racial and socio-economic populations
- Economic Development
- Public Budgeting and Fiscal Management
- Budgeting for Results
- Transportation and Urban Development
- Agriculture/Agro business/Poultry
- Waste Management
- Waste Conversion to energy
- Water Purification
- Financial planning & investment classes
- Financial counseling
- Wellness Empowerment
- Educational Advancement and Certifications
Course Order Form
Choice of Training Location (USA or The Host Country)
Our clients have the choice of having their programs in the USA or in their home countries. However, we advocate that first training with us be in the USA.
For more information about our training programs and our partners in Africa, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call our US office on +1-404-610-6485 or our Nigeria representative on +234-0812-130-3632